Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Copywriter
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group have a phenomenal opportunity on the table.. we are looking for a talented individual to join a vibrant company with incredible growth plans who have won many awards such as the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021’. We are currently supporting one of the UKs longest leading information resource business for HR, Tax & Accounting Professionals. Part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing. This is a high-performance role working within a fast-paced Marketing Team.. that comes with amazing rewards and benefits.
* A clear path for progression for the right individual!
* Are you looking for your next step within marketing?
* Keen to join an organisation that supports your career growth and personal development?
You know what copywriting is and you can prove your success at driving leads and sales. In fact, that’s your speciality. You’re creative. An ideas factory. A word-whizz that turns dry content into exciting, income-generating copy. Whether it’s a clever tagline or a fully integrated marketing campaign, you deliver. On time, to brief, and with outstanding results. Of course, you know copywriting principles and you know how to use them. You perform thorough research, and you’re a tone of voice connoisseur. You have a natural ability to manage multiple briefs across different media in a fast-paced business, while consistently delivering quality work. You work well as part of a team, but also deliver your best when trusted to get on with creating copy magic. Above all, you know what makes people tick, so you can change your readers’ behaviour using nothing more than ink on a page or pixels on a screen.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll create work either from scratch or by turning dry technical subjects into outstanding pieces of content You will make technical employment law and health & safety subjects easy to understand, engaging and relevant to our target market across digital and print. Your writing will play a key role in campaign work as well as our lead nurture and overall business development strategy. This is a genuine opportunity to stamp your creative copywriting authority in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, sales and marketing-led organisation.
* Write conversion copy for email marketing, automation, landing pages, PPC ads, display, and conversion rate optimisation experiments.
* Write digital content, monthly newsletters, video and audio scripts, and general marketing collateral.
* Develop the Group’s tone of voice recommendations and manage constructive feedback from senior colleagues and stakeholders.
* Be meticulous and create work to a high standard.
* Write copy that stands out in a market saturated with similar messages.
* Use technical content and expertise from within the Group as well as performing deep research.
* Monitor competitor activity, customer behaviour and the latest trends to improve the performance of your writing and content.
* Ensure all copy is delivered to brief, on time, and to the required quality standards.
* At least two-years professional copywriting experience.
* Demonstrable understanding of copywriting best practices.
* Experience creating lead generation content.
* Creativity, enthusiasm, curiosity and a desire to improve.
* Strong organisation and time management skills.
* Strong commercial awareness
* Excellent organisation and project management skills
* Excellent communication skills – able to influence stakeholders at all levels
* Understanding of usability and conversion
* Experience using content management systems (CMS) to build and publish content
* B2B or professional services experience would be good, but not a necessity
* Completed or working towards a formal marketing or related education (i.e. CIM accreditation or a BA Hons)
Why Join Our Team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Croner.
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Free Parking
* Free Breakfast Mondays
* Profit Share Scheme
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Access to EAP
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years