Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Northamptonshire
Job Title: Corporate Relationship Manager
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
£35k – £40k OTE £60,000 per annum + Car + Phone + Laptop
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be working with one of the UKS’s fastest growing Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP) on the recruitment of a Corporate Relationship Manager. You will be joining in the business at a continued period of growth seeing the team double over the next quarter due to increase in customer and corporate client demand.
You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients totalling 1.7million in revenue to the business across a multiple spread of businesses via face to face meeting and telephone. As a corporate relationship manager, you will be developing and nurturing your accounts to ensure client understanding, support with promotion through effective communications while identifying further revenue opportunities.
* Day to day management of your portfolio via review meetings, presentations, and client events
* Proactive client relationship management and retention over the telephone and via email, working with the internal Relationship Management team to support with renewals
* Project management and delivery of new client implementation
* Attending external meetings and events
* Supporting with tender exercises to represent the relationship management function
* Delivery of consultancy services to clients regarding product options specialist service such as onsite training and Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
* Maintain the highest standard of customer service and support to the sales and bid team.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software experience including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Experienced in both a corporate and SME customer relationships
* Experienced in the Employee Benefits market working with, or for, intermediaries as a consultant or via a provider
* An organised individual with excellent attention to detail, accuracy and consistency.
* A customer service focus and committed to providing exceptional service across all channels – written, phone and face-to-face.
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport and trust with others to forge meaningful business relationships
* Energy, commitment and drive with dedication to the role, willingness to show flexibility when required, enthusiasm for the role and company development
* Will have a proven track record of working to key performance indicators (KPIs)
This is a great opportunity for individuals that enjoy a challenge and a genuine enthusiasm to overcome obstacles and to continually develop. The office and business is fast moving and busy and we are looking for individuals with a positive and focussed attitude. With career path and progression opportunities in place this is a great business to get involved in at an exciting time.