Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Credit Control Supervisor
Job Salary: 38000 - 40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This role involves working within the Credit Control department at our Dublin Office, with full accountability for a team of two Payment Team Members and responsibility for the efficient cash collection for the organisation and wider group
The position is suitable for an individual who is bright, confident, positive and an excellent communicator. You will need to bring a minimum of three years experience of leading a team in either a Credit Control, Customer Service or similar department and be capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic but supportive team environment.
The post holder will appreciate and be able to rise to the challenge of delivering the expected performance both from a team and as an active member of a team. Focusing not just on excellence in cash collection but also delivering targets in an environment of exceptional service and client care. A pragmatic, commercial approach to problem solving and excellent negotiation skills are all prerequisites for this rewarding role
* Daily motivation and drive of the Credit Control team to meet or exceed short term performance goals.
* Actively involved in completing own daily schedule of calls to the client base in support of the collection targets.
* Communicate clear team objectives, individual goals, KPIs and SLAs and take full accountability for the delivery of same.
* Monitor team performance against KPI’s & SLA’s and be able to explain deviations from targets including but not limited to:
* Movements in Aged Debtors profile
* Activity Stats (call volume, call time, email queue)
* Work with the Payment Team Development and Service Delivery Manager to identify training requirements within the team and agree coaching schedules
* Ensure direct call method is always the first collection contact attempted
* Complete regular call monitoring and feedback
* Initial escalation point for the Payment Team for account queries and where resolution is outside Payment Team authority or advice required
* Build and maintain a close working relationship with Client Experience and other functions, to resolve all complaints to the clients’ satisfaction
* Own responsibility for higher value/corporate clients and all contact points in relation to overdue accounts and payment arrangements
* Liaise with internal stakeholders on account queries
The above is not an exhaustive list and you will be expected to perform different tasks to support the changing demands of the function and the overall business objectives of the Group
* Accountability for the overall performance of a team.
* Adherence to individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for internal and external stakeholders.
* Cash Collection, Rescheduling Arrears, Direct Debit coverage, Outbound Call targets, Debtor Days, Collection Efficiencies, Aged Debt movements.
* To ensure a high level of attendance and punctuality