Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Tiggs Tibbenham
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £12 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
My client is a global leader in their field and are currently looking to add to their well-established team of Credit Controllers.
Each Credit Controller will be working with invoices ranging from small value, up to six figures with each individual ledger being worth circa £2million per month.
* Working with a backlog of debt reporting to the National Credit Manager.
* Covering debts 90 days+ overdue to ensure a swift and smooth collection of cash.
* Prioritising the outbound collection of cash in a smart approach.
* Managing and reviewing repayment plans.
* Account reconciliation and investigation into unallocated cash receipts.
* Maintaining and building client rapport to maintain regular and simple cash collection.
* Forecasting cash expectations weekly.
* Submission of all write offs, credit requests and legal matters for accounts on hold.
* Identify and accurately record disputes and payment obstacles.
* Resolve and reconcile disputes at the earliest possible opportunity.
* Identify key contacts for dispute scenarios and ensure all disputes are tracked correctly.
* Strong credit control experience
* Advanced excel (vlookup and pivot tables)
* Experience with stakeholder engagement
* Proactive problem solver