Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Solicitors/Law
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £38000 - £42000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are working on behalf of a well-known law firm based in CentralLondon looking to take on a Credit Control position as a senior member of the team.
The role will be heavily focused on dealing with high profile clients and reporting into an impressive and highly inspiring Credit Manager challenging the conventional world of Credit Control.
* Managing a large portfolio of well-respected client accounts within the department’s credit control framework.
* Proactively communicating with clients by way of telephone and email.
* Liaising with senior members of the business to facilitate payment and to resolve any issues arising from client contact.
* Accurately recording information on the collections module / accounting application.
* Producing reports in Excel.
* Reconciling client accounts and producing ad hoc Statements of Account.
* Providing cover for team members due to absence or holiday.
* Offering assistance to others in the department as required.
* At least 3 years’ experience of credit control gained within a corporate environment.
* Strong Excel and numerical skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Dynamic and driven; uses initiative.
* Ability to effectively manage own workload.
* Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders.
* Resilient and calm under pressure.
* Adaptable and flexible approach.
* Pro-active and takes initiative.