Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £22000 - £24000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a well-established organisation based in Romford (Essex), looking make an additional hire into their well-established Credit Control team. This is a fundamental role where the relevant candidate will be able to come in and hit the ground running immediately. The role will be best suited to someone who has previous credit control experience and is looking to take on a role within a hybrid working environment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Previous experience of managing a complexed ledged is essential.
* Must have good understanding of double entry.
* Must be able to find specific data from large volumes of data.
* Must be able to work under pressure.
* Demonstrate experience in chasing debt by phone, email and post to ensure debtor terms are adhered to.
* Must deal with customer queries (copy invoices, PODs, allocations, etc.) and take appropriate action needed.
* Accounting or finance related qualifications is advantageous.
Skills & Attributes
* 2+ years Credit Control experience
* Intermediate Excel Skills preferred and would be beneficial when dealing with large data sets.
* Strong communication skills and ability to establish and maintain good relationships;
* Excellent attention to detail and reconciliation of supplier accounts, capable of identifying and resolving wider issues;
* Genuine enthusiasm for providing a high standard of customer service
* Well organised with an ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands effectively