Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £15 - £17 Per Hour
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a specialist recruitment firm looking to bring on a Credit Controller on an initial interim basis. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door with a global company of exceptional professionals that empower growth and have a £30+ million turn over to show for it.
The role is 100% remote, just in time for working in the sun 😊
The company unlocks the potential of their employees through outstanding training, earning potential and reward structure. With a £300 per month bonus for top achievers within credit control, it is safe to say that they are a rewarding company to work for and hard-work doesn’t go unnoticed! Not to mention there global footprint which can offer employees a range of exciting locations to work from.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the Credit Controller will be part of a fast-paced finance team and will support in resolving any customer and internal Credit Control queries.
MUST HAVE WORKED AS A CREDIT CONTROLLER WITHIN A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PREVIOUSLY
* Managing a ledger focused on the Middle-East.
* Contacting clients to ensure payment of outstanding invoices and reduce debtor days.
* Updating the cash forecast daily and providing a weekly update to the Credit Control and Billing manager
* Communicate with case handlers and accounts team to resolve queries
* Post and allocate cash receipts for all currencies
* Keep up to date notes on chasing and queries raised, escalating the query when necessary
* Respond to queries raised, escalating the query when necessary
If you are interested in the role please reply with contact details and a copy of your most up-to-date CV.