Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £14 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Expanding Recruitment firm based in central London with National client Base Looking for a Credit Controller to Join the team on a permanent basis. The role, reporting into the Credit Control Manager who will provide guidance and advise on actions taken to recover debt.
Summary of the Role
We are looking for a Full Time Credit Controller to join our lively and vibrant accounts team based in central London. The ideal candidate will have clear demonstrable experience as a Credit Controller. It will essential that you can demonstrate a strong track record within Credit control to make a smooth transition into this role. You will need to be proactive and self-motivated. A formal but firm attitude will be required to ensure aged debt is regulated, therefore the ability to be a strong communicator is key. Experience within a recruitment business would be desirable however credit professionals from the construction industry will also be consider for this role.
* Take Ownership of a section of the groups recruitment portfolio and manage the collection of debt by contracting clients by telephone and email ensuring that.
* The successful Candidate will be resilient with great communication skills with the ability to listen to our client when required and negotiate winning solutions.
* Effective working in a team and on their own to meet deadlines and targets
* Responsibility of a ledger to the value of £2M Full ledger coverage of 100+ Clients
* Maintenance of all customer information and chasing history on all credit control system.
* Proving chasing commentary on your accounts for use within ledger reviews.
* Manage credit insurance applications for new and historic debtors.
* Monitor outstanding balance against set credit limit and escalate to credit control Manager when limit exceeded.
* Preparing & processing weekly sales invoices.
* Meet monthly department and personal KPI Targets.
* Manage chaser paths and ensure proactive approach is applied to collections and ensuring high volume of clients settle within terms.
* Prevention of debt more than 61 days Plus.
* Query resolution.
* Issue reminder letters and statements of account.
* Chase clients to ensure that payment is made to contractual terms and to meet collection targets set by Credit Control Manager