Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Customer Advisor
Job Salary: £21,500 - £22,000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a Career? But haven’t found a company with a career pathway and structure in place?
My client is a Global Consultancy Firm that specializes in H&S, HR, and Employment Law Services for Businesses. They have been providing these services for over 40 years and have huge growth plans in place.
We are now looking to recruit an Onboarding account manager to join the team to help support the growth of the business.
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our account management team. As the first point of contact for our new clients, you offer the right level of support to ensure they have everything they need to make the most of our world-class service.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as an Onboarding Account Manager:
* Provide excellent customer service to new and existing Peninsula clients.
* Carry out implementation calls to welcome clients onboard with our services, ensure registration to software platforms, book initial consultations with relevant service areas and ensure a smooth transition into our advisory team.
* Ensure that all onboarding processes and procedures are followed and adhered to.
* To understand all client databases and systems to adequately access the client and service information.
* Maintenance of client profiles including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* Rescheduling of cancelled appointments
* Management of client task lists
* To receive client and consultant telephone & email inquiries and resolve them in line with internal SLAs. To liaise with the Business Development Manager regarding clarification of the client contracted service provision.
* Provide feedback to line managers to help improve processes and promote best practices.
Job Goals and Metrics
* Average of 30 actions per day
* Average quality scores of 3.45+
* SLA Management of 99%+
* Minimum of 1 Positive review per month
* Minimum talk time of 1.5 hours
* All client telephone calls are to be answered in accordance with departmental standards.
* All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate, and thorough information and meet required standards.
What You Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude
* Customer service skills are essential with a particular focus on rapport building and relationship management.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders throughout the business.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
* Profit Share Scheme
* Offices Based in the heart of Manchester.
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* Perk Box Discounts
* Christmas Bonus after 3 years
* Social Events Throughout the Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi-award-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results-focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.