Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Customer Care Agent
Job Salary: £19000 - £19000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a new role? Want to work in one of Manchester’s most vibrant, fast-growing Businesses? BrightHR is an award-winning company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia!
In a fast paced, global business, provide excellent customer service to new clients through out-bound calling, by pro-actively contacting clients to arrange their on-boarding call and offer additional training to disengaged users. Contribute to increased engagement and retention rates and improve client sentiment and online reputation. Contribute to the business’s Super-duper service strategy whilst exceeding individual KPIs and embrace our company values with every interaction.
Main Responsibilities as an Onboarding support agent:
* Provide an excellent customer service to our new and existing BrightHR clients
* Carry out pro-active calls to arrange on-board appointments with an on-boarding specialist
* Use software including but not limited to Calendly and salesforce to keep an accurate record of appointment times
* Carry out pro-active waterproofing appointments to maintain a low level of cancellations
* Take ownership of any Service Issues raised by the client, keeping an accurate account of the client’s concerns on the relevant CRM system
* Ensure all Service Level Agreements are adhered to at all times
* Meet and exceed all Key Performance Indicators
* Contribute to team targets, paying particular attention to customer experience and feedback
Skills and Experience
* Customer service experience is essential
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an out-bound, telephone based role
* Must have excellent listening skills and be able to communicate with clients and users of varying technical ability
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Able to adapt to change
* Can take responsibility of own product knowledge
* Able to communicate at different levels throughout the business
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Profit Share Scheme.
BrightHR transforms people management for small business owners. BrightHR believe in the power of small businesses and understands their importance to our high streets and local communities. That’s why we support small business owners with all their people management need and give them the tools to take their business to the next level. From everyday admin tasks to complex legal dilemmas, we free up employers’ time with our superior software and tailored expert guidance Our technology is easy to use, our advice is clear, practical and jargon-free, and we’re committed to keeping our service affordable too. Because we’re here to champion small business owners and support them on their journey to a brighter future.