Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Customer Service
Job Salary: £20000 - £23000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Do you have exceptional customer service skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about clients receiving the best possible service? Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills? Have you got previous experience focused on retaining and engaging clients? We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Engagement Specialist to join our team at Croner.
The role is responsible for ensuring customers remain engaged and supported by promoting our exceptional services and resolving and issues promptly and professionally. You will be the first point of contact for customers who request to cancel their agreement and have the skills to retain these customers.
You will have full responsibility for mystery shopping our services and implementing improvements throughout the business alongside managing our online reputation across all social platforms.
* To be the key person for receiving and handling all clients who request to cancel with the objective of retaining and re-engaging
* To be the key person for responding to all online reviews for the business in line with the companies SLA
* To manage and increase the online social presence for the business
* To report to the wider operational department on key trends for client cancellations with suggestions on how to improve this
* Completing daily, weekly and monthly reporting for senior management
* To complete weekly mystery shops of the service and report on improvements
* To survey existing clients to obtain suggestions for improvement
* To work with the wider business on retention and engagement projects
* To ensure that all client service issues, whether verbal or written, are acknowledged in line with the complaint’s procedure
* To respond formally in writing to escalated client issues with an exceptional high standard
* To ensure that all service issues are thoroughly investigated through discussion with the client and appropriate internal staff
* To ensure that all client service issues are resolved in a timely manner and at all times focused on client resolution and retention
* To understand all client databases and systems in order to adequately investigate and respond to the client
* To work directly with payment and retention teams to improve a client’s journey
* To receive client and consultant telephone calls and resolve queries, service issues and retention opportunity requests
What you Bring to the Team
* Previous engagement and retention experience
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team
* Work to KPIs and SLAs
* Proficient IT skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.