Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Salary: £20000 - £21000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-winning H&S, HR and Employment Law consultancy in their search to add a Health & Safety Consultant Diary Planner in their Health and Safety Team. The Diary Planner will be responsible for planning client site visits to existing clients offering the right level of support and effectively planning Health & Safety Consultant’s diaries.
To plan diaries and make appointments for a dedicated team of Health & Safety Consultants in line with the defined priorities and targets. Minimise travel through effective Geographical Planning. Ensure all cancellations are backfilled as a priority with a visit/Video Call to ensure the consultants diaries are effectively planned and visit targets are met/exceeded
Objectives as a Customer Service Advisor;
* Consultants Schedules Confirmed 4 weeks in advance and in line with agreed Targets by Regional Manager.
* Ensure critical health & safety visits are planned first and backfilled to maximise productivity.
* Plan visits by postcodes to minimise travel times and identify any high mileage situations.
* Ensure all appointments have confirmed status CoB Wednesday for week ahead.
* Confirm Schedules for week ahead with Team Leader or nominated deputy by CoB Wednesday and provide spreadsheet summary and feedback to Team Leader in respect to any high mileage identified.
* Reschedule cancelled appointments for next available date.
* Attend weekly Schedule Reviews with Team Leader.
* Review Consultant availability 4 weeks ahead to fully understand availability.
* Ensure all holidays (including bank holidays) training and birthdays are scheduled in Consultant’s diaries to ensure no conflict in scheduling appointments.
* Escalate to Line Manager and Team Leader if Consultant requests any movement of Confirmed visits
* Escalate Consultants with low workloads where increased travel affects productivity.
Key Skills as a Customer Service Advisor;
* Problem Solving and ability to find the right solutions
* Great communication and people skills
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Geographical awareness
* Maintain and build internal relationships
There are excellent career and development opportunities within the business. The successful applicant will receive fantastic benefits and perks.