Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Customer Service Team Manager
Job Salary: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
In a fast-paced business, this hire will manage the day to day running of the UK On-boarding Team and Client Support Team. The Team Manager will be an advocate of the customer first approach, always looking for new ways to improve our clients experience and services provided, as well as ensuring day to day operational responsibilities are achieved through regular 1-2-1’s, the delivery of all team KPI’s in line with company policy
* Day to say management of a team who are responsible for the successful of onboarding of clients and providing first class client support. This includes ensuring appropriate customer SLAs are adhered to, goals and objectives are clearly communicated and coaching, and training takes place.
* Continuously review the ‘new’ client journey and associated processes and engage with internal stakeholders to continuously improve client onboarding.
* Accountability for ensuring that all clients are onboarded in timely and efficient manager within SLA.
* Accountability for ensuring that all client queries are handled effectively within SLA.
* To ensure service response and recovery is of the highest standard with a focus on quick resolution and client retention.
* To be an ambassador for super service through clearly communicating to all departments.
* Liaising with Heads of Service to ensure sharing of best practice and conforming to group policies and procedures
* Ensure communication is kept open, encourage discussion of problems, issues and ideas including discussion with any other associated departments within the group.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation
What you Bring to the Team
* Strong Management skills including the ability to drive a team
* Outstanding customer service skills and experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise your workload, under pressure in conjunction with deadlines
* Ability to present information accurately
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Strong time management skills
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award winning place to work if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment providing world class customer experience. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive can do and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the tools and resources they need to build their careers.