Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Customer Services Collections Advisor
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
The Customer Services Collections Advisor will join a fast-paced and target driven team maintaining a diverse portfolio of customers via telephone, email and occasional customer meetings. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a role where you can take ownership, implement efficiencies and drive change in a working environment of continuous improvement, offering an excellent customer experience at all times
* Managing the invoice queries for your portfolio.
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a speedy resolution.
* Contact customers via outbound calls, emails and letters chasing aged debt.
* Work towards set call and DSO targets.
* Regular and proactive contact by telephone, letter, and e-mail.
* Use Excel daily to generate statements and reports.
* Drive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Prepare for and present to management at weekly debt meetings.
* Work with Line Managers on reconciling complex customer accounts Job Title Collections.
* Executive Reporting to Credit Manager Department Credit.
* Any other reasonable duties as defined by management.
Skills & Experience:
* Ideally, experience within a customer service background.
* Previous experience of working in a target environment would be an advantage.
* Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Exposure to conversations with customers around collecting debt.
* Ability to listen to customers and negotiate solutions.
* Be able to self-motivate and have a can-do- attitude.
* Be able to prioritise workload efficiently.
* Confident in proposing changes and improvements to existing procedures.
* A high degree of numeracy and literacy.
* Some knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be beneficial.