Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Data Reporter
Job Salary: £22,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
* Do you have experience of creating reports using mi data?
* Do you have excellent excel knowledge and the ability to do pivot tables and v-look up?
My Client are a market leading EAP, providing care and advice to employees nationwide, helping more than 70,000 business owners ensure their staffs health and wellbeing are at the top of their priority list. They have also just been voted one of the best companies to work for in 2023, so they practice what they preach! The main outline of the role is report creation for both internal and external stakeholders, you will pull MI Data from Salesforce and create reports for Business owners and Service users. If you have experience in this area, please apply today and we’ll be in touch!
* Support the wider business, partners, existing clients, and new business with MI reporting.
* Support in maintaining contractual SLA’s to all internal and external customers.
* Support in providing ad-hoc reports and usage requests
* Review MI for themes, trends, and analysis reporting
On a monthly basis the management information coordinators are responsible for issuing more than 1200 management information reports, building report generators as required to support with the variety of levels as set by the company for MI production. Accountability will include taking ownership and responsibility for managing data, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. The role will provide great opportunities to streamline reporting, building automation and developing efficient ways of working.
Day To Day Responsibilities
* Preparation of monthly and quarterly client reports, ensuring SLAs of 5, 10 and 15 working days have been adhered to.
* Preparation of bespoke client reports as required, such as, benchmarking, utilisation reports and relationship management reports.
* Work with the MI lead and CSM to identify and articulate key opportunities for analytics driven improvement across the business.
* Building, testing, and implementing new reporting systems, to better support management and the wider business to enable them to make sound business decisions.
* Providing operational analysis, reports, and recommendations to the business with a purpose to optimise operational resources against demand in all areas across the business.
* Identifying opportunities for process improvement to increase automation and reduce the risk of human error.
* Monitor and audit data quality, ensuring the correct tasks are set within the CRM.
* Support and answer queries in the MI mailbox within SLA.
Essential Skills And Competencies
* Using Excel to a high standard including report creation, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables.
* Ability to organise and prioritise workload accordingly to ensure work is completed within a timely manner, and to work as part of a team to ensure all work is completed within SLA.
* Excellent attention to detail, problem analysis and problem solving.
* Knowledge of working with databases.
* A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a similar role.
* Create data dashboards, graphs and alternative visualisations.
Desirable Skills And Competencies
* To ensure effective communication is always maintained.
* Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a busy team,
* Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work productively to deadlines.
* Good analytical skills.
* Detailed understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
* Experience of using CRM systems i.e Salesforce.
* The ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
* Knowledge or experience of overseeing or working within an MI project role.
* Knowledge or experience of working with Power BI or SQL.
Why join our team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a
positive and focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you within the business!
If you can read data, identify trends and create analysis reports, please apply today!