Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Cheshire
Job Title: Debt Advisor - Hybrid
Job Salary: £22000 - £24000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our Client, Angel Advance, who are a trusted Debt Advisory Solutions service, in their search to add Debt Advisors to their team. Our client offers a FCA Regulated service, meaning customers can trust in the service offered, having helped 27,000 so far! People are at the heart of everything they do, they understand how life-affecting financial hardship can be; they make a positive difference to the lives of their customers. Regulated by the FCA, they are committed to ensuring they use the best tools to ensure every customer has access to the right solution for them. Delivering the best possible outcomes for customers is at the core of their business. They are on a growth mission to extend our support net wider and help more even more people!
* Do you have previous Debt Advisory experience within an RCA Regulated company?
* Want to work with a vibrant team, in a friendly atmosphere?
* Are you looking for a company with career progression?
“We’re proud of our achievements and we’re also excited about the journey we’re on. Our FAITH values (Fair, Approachable, Integrity, Transparent and Honest) are hugely important to us and guide us every day as we interact with our customers and each other.
About the role:
We pride ourselves on providing accurate, balanced and honest advice and support to our customers therefore rely on our super talented Debt Advice team to assess each customer’s financial situation, identify the best solution to support them, and ensure the solution is activated in good time.
Working within a vibrant team, you will be responsible for assisting customers in the set-up of their desired solution, offering initial advice and ongoing support:
* Speaking to potential customers about their current financial situation, completing a full assessment of their circumstances to be able to advise them on how we can support them and recommend the most appropriate solution.
* Following up potential customers via phone and email to ensure they have all the relevant information to apply for their chosen solution.
* Processing of new applications for debt solutions
* Complete any training or coaching requirements to stay up to date with any regulatory or role changes.
* Contacting customers via calls, emails, and SMS in line with first custom contact check and returning enquiry contact check KPI’s via the Angel Agent Tool
* Ensuring that all information given is clear, fair, and not misleading and that all advice given is in the best interests of the customer and will generate the best outcome.
We offer two Shift patterns: either 10am-8pm over 4 days Mon-Thurs or 3 shifts working 9am-5pm and 2 shifts working 12pm-8pm Mon-Fri. You may be required to cover shifts on a Saturday which would be paid as overtime (worked on a 1 in 3 rota from 9am-1pm).
What we are looking for:
As a Debt Advisor here at Angel Advance, you will use your first class interpersonal skills and knowledge to deal with customers in a professional, efficient and thorough manner. One of our core values is to be approachable, so we expect you to be an outgoing, confident and caring individual who has a drive to learn and develop their skills.
You will already have a knowledge of debt solution products, with:
* At least 1 years’ proven history working within a debt advice environment.
* Great computer literacy
* The ability to multi-task and control your own workload in line with outstanding priorities.
* An ability to utilise initiative and make your own decisions.
* Excellent written communication skills with demonstrable ability to write structured letters, emails and text messages.
* Strong verbal communication skills and a great conversational approach over the phone
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to maintaining an ethical, positive and secure business; promoting diversity, equality and flexibility. By expanding our departments and positions, we train our team in-house and externally, so that everyone can progress in their chosen career (we always look internally for talent first).
Birchwood train station is a 5-minute walk (direct trains from Manchester) from our office which is based in Birchwood, Warrington, with newly fitted, bright and modern working environment and a great social culture.
We also offer excellent benefits such as:
* Competitive salary basic of £22,000 – £24,400 dependent upon experience
* Bonus/commission plan, providing OTE of £30,000 a year
* 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays.
* Flexibility to regularly work remotely from home (once trained)
* Regular appraisals and rewards for excellent performance
* Free onsite parking
* Regular socials & themed events
* Wellness programmes
* Pension scheme
* Employee benefits scheme including lifestyle savings and discounts on everyday purchases
* Employee Assistance Program including Medicash (health care) and Counselling.
* Skills development and career progression opportunities
* Ongoing training/coaching to stay up to date with regulatory requirements and support internal career progression.
If you want to make a real change to the lives of our customers, please apply now!