Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Farah Chowdhury
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Departmental Coordinator - Client Experience
Job Salary: £18000 - £21000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
To provide office and HR administration support to the Head of Client Engagement.
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm and resilience whilst assisting and supporting the Head of Client Engagement daily.
* Collate and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly management reports as required by the department ensuring the information contained within these reports is accurate and up to date.
* To ensure that all employee one to one/review meetings are scheduled in line with the company review structure; with the appropriate invites sent through Outlook and the appropriate room booked using the meeting room booking forms.
* To be the primary note taker in Management and HR meetings, ensuring these are typed within 72 hours of the meeting and represent an accurate account of the meeting.
* Maintain electronic employee files ensuring all information is up to date and easily accessible.
* Maintain and update Departmental Information, Organisation Charts and Department Structures for distribution on a monthly or ad-hoc basis to key individuals
* To be the main point of contact for all purchase orders for departmental equipment.
* To ensure that for every new employee a new starter form is completed and that they have an allocated desk which is fully stocked and suitable to begin work on day one.
* To ensure that for every employee leaving that a leavers form is completed, and all materials are collected.
* Accountability to collate the monthly salary memo based on absence and overtime rates, ensuring that all information is accurately represented,
* To prepare the monthly management information pack, which will include MI reports as well as excel spreadsheets; ensuring that the pack is completed for distribution by the 10th of each month.
* Maintenance of additional client information databases such as excel spreadsheets including production of statistical information where required.
* To manage the Head of Client Engagement Outlook e-mailbox by reviewing, prioritising, and responding where appropriate.
The ideal candidate
* Great telephone manner
* Fantastic communication and time management skills.
* Ability to prioritise effectively and follow protocol.
* Experience working in a fast paced, target driven environment would be highly advantageous.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently in a team.