Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Deputy Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £33000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A well-established not-for-profit organisation require a Deputy Payroll Manager to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. As a Deputy Payroll Manager, you will report into the Payroll Manager and will assist with the supervision and development of the Payroll Administrator as well as being hands on with high volume payroll processing.
Duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
* Running monthly payrolls across multiple sites from end to end
* Responsible for a high volume of payroll changes such as new starters and leavers
* Manually checking calculations as necessary
* Being the first point of contact for a variety of payroll queries
* Supporting on new systems implementations
Experience required for this role is as follows:
* End to end payroll experience
* Confident with high volume payroll
* Senior to/supervisory experience, or the desire to step up into a more senior position
This is a really exciting opportunity for an Payroll Supervisor/Team Leader to showcase their skills, or an experienced Payroll Administrator/Senior to take a step up and progress their payroll career.
This role will be based on-site in the Welwyn Garden City office. Working hours are 37 hours a week with flexibility on start and finish times. There will be free parking available onsite.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please apply and we will be in contact!