Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: London
Job Title: Development Editor
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
This position represents a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to develop their career in publishing within a privately owned, fast growing company. The role is responsible for sourcing and developing digital content for a portfolio of products in the business compliance sector.
· Identify and respond to market developments to ensure products exceed customer requirements and expectations.
· Source authors and commission new content for products, portfolios and market sectors and to repurpose existing content assets.
· Manage the author relationship and work closely with editors to ensure timely delivery of high-quality content within agreed budgets.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Sources and manages authors/ subject experts to write high quality content
· Develops and enhances existing and new products, in liaison with fellow Development Editors, Content
Managers and Product Owners
· Supports customer facing teams, including sales, marketing and retention
· Seeks and responds to customer feedback
· Analyses usage data to prioritise content pipeline
· Collects and interprets market intelligence on competitors
What you Bring to the Team:
· Experience of working in a B2B publishing environment
· An ability to identify and turn hot topics into content development opportunities
· A sharp eye for detail and passion for accuracy
· Great communication skills and a knack for networking
· Knowledge of the transport sector an advantage
· Commercial acumen
· Resilience to change and the ability to adapt to work in a digital environment
· Positive, proactive, can do attitude