Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: London
Job Title: Development Editor
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
This position represents a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to develop their career in publishing within a privately owned, fast growing company. The role is responsible for sourcing and developing digital content for a portfolio of products in the business compliance sector involving commissioning and sourcing authors, keeping up to date with industry developments and maintaining and developing the content we publish.
Day to Day Responsibilities
* Sources and manages authors/ subject experts to write high quality content
* Develops and enhances existing and new products, in liaison with fellow Development Editors, Content Managers and Product Owners
* Supports customer facing teams, including sales, marketing and retention
* Analyses usage data to prioritise content pipeline
* Editing written content
What you Bring to the Team
* Experience of working in a B2B publishing environment
* An ability to identify and turn hot topics into content development opportunities
* A sharp eye for detail and passion for accuracy
* Great communication skills and a knack for networking
* Knowledge of the education/early years sector an advantage
* Commercial acumen
* Resilience to change and the ability to adapt to work in a digital environment
* Positive, proactive, can do attitude
Why Join our Team?
Croner-i are a leader in knowledge and content for the HR and Health & Safety, Accountancy and Tax Compliance sectors. We have a fantastic reputation and client base within these industries, and have aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You are joining our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Our client base is ever-expanding and our consistent focus on client satisfaction continues, driven by the excellence of our people. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.