Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Dublin (City, ROI)
Job Title: Digital Content Marketing Specialist
Job Salary: €35000 - €45000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing an award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Digital Content Specialist to add to their team! The leading Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, who provide a service to 28,000 Client’s daily business operations are on the hunt… could this be your next opportunity?
Seeking a strong, well rounded Digital Content individual to join a growing marketing team, working in a vibrant office in Dublin. You will be responsible for producing high quality content for a variety of channels that draws people in and engages them, ensuring the business is positioned as the top Employment Law and Health & Safety partner of choice. The successful candidate will obsess over improving all content and growing all content audiences! Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, it will be your responsibility to make technical Employment Law and Health & Safety subjects easy to understand, engaging and relevant to our target market.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Digital Content Marketing Specialist:
* Working closely with our in-house technical content writer, you will turn technical subjects into outstanding pieces of clear and concise high quality engaging B2B content including website copy, landing pages, blog articles and guides, email marketing, video, social media, advertising and events.
* Ensure all copy and scripts are delivered to brief, on time, and to the required quality standards.
* Prepare content calendars to ensure timely and well executed content across multiple channels and campaigns
* Through your content speak to our target customer persona and develop outreach strategies to this audience in multiple locations throughout Ireland
* Work closely with our PR and SEO teams to identify opportunities with publishers, bloggers and influencers to improve our organic reach.
* Stay-up-to-date with industry developments in content marketing, monitor competitor activity, customer behaviour and the latest trends to improve the performance of your writing and content.
* Prepare and provide regular analysis and reporting (monthly, quarterly, as appropriate)
* Use our data to help inform your content planning and growth.
* Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree
* At least 2 years’ experience in producing high quality B2B content for promotion across digital marketing channels.
* Excellent creative English writing skills
* Demonstrable understanding of copywriting best practices.
* A real ability to understand your target audience and make content that engages them.
* Solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and comfortable with turning other sources of data into information.
* Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices and its relationship with content.
* Digital Marketing qualification
* On-page and off-page SEO understanding and experience
* Experience with web Content Management Systems