Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Digital Events Executive
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
· End to end management of 12-16 virtual webinars and future events with the scope to grow rapidly
· Writing initial briefs with Head of Sales Enablement and Marketing Team to ensure our webinars and events are topical generate engagement from the right audience
· Excellent writing and communication skills with external and internal members
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to deadlines
· Liaise with new and existing partnerships to ensure the events will be topical and appropriate for their member base
· Ensuring process, publication and client branding guidelines are followed
· Facilitate event from start to finish through to data being sent to onboarding/ sales teams
· Ensuring content is up to date and speakers are trained to use the software
· Taking ownership of our events inboxes, liaising with the clients
· Accountable for ensuring our audience members have a smooth journey throughout the webinar process
· Audience members can reach from 500- 2500 people
Major Accountabilities Activities Success Measures
1. Managing the end-to-end process of the webinars and future events Liaising with Partners and internal stakeholders to find relevant topics to engage audience, schedule, organise speakers and content, polls and audience participation, spotting commercial opportunities when necessary, be part of the roll out to sales Audience feedback, maintain 50-60% attendee rate, and 80% engagement rate.
2. Liaise with speakers, content writers and marketing team to ensure brief is upheld and all are ‘webinar ready’ Training speakers who are not necessarily virtually trained to use software, ensure brief has optimised all commercial opportunity See above and feedback from internal stakeholders. Feedback from audience and ensure content is ready to deadlines.
3. Present the speakers on the events, handle technicalities of software and ‘demo’ our service for our 2-minute videos Introduce speakers and topics on our webinars, take care of housekeeping with our clients, plan for any event roadblocks and handle any last-minute issues. Answer technical questions on webinar. Webinar is run with professionalism; technical questions are answered.
1. Achieving results – Plans and completes tasks. Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
2. Communication – Communicates with colleagues effectively by listening and sharing information. Able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation.
3. Customer Focus – Understands who the main customers are and the required standard of service.
4. Commercial awareness – Understands own job role and does this well to help business succeed.
5. Teamwork / Building – Commitment to team initiatives and goals and to work with team members.
6. Numerical analysis – Ability to analyse, organise and present numerical data e.g. financial and statistical.
7. Written communication – Ability to express ideas clearly in writing, in good grammatical form and in such a way as to be clearly understood.
8. Initiative – Originated action and ability to establish efficiently an appropriate course of action.
9. Accountability – ability to problem – solve under pressure with audiences of around 500- 2000 people per webinar, being the person responsible for solving any technical or joining issues