Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Digital Events Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £33000 Per Annum
My client an award-winning people management software company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Digital Events Manager!
Offering a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Are you looking for a new role? Want to work in one of Manchester’s most vibrant, fast-growing Businesses? We are looking for a motivated, highly organised Digital Events Manager to plan and implement our webinar and online events activity and to maximize registrations, attendance, and subsequent new business opportunity throughout the performance cycle.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of planning and coordinating successful online events as well as a strong administrative background and communication skills.
Coordinating with marketing, sales, and operational teams to maximise webinar attendance, leads generated, sales activity and revenue performance.
Day-to-day responsibilities as a Digital Events Manager:
* Coordinating internal resources, BSCs, BDMs, Salesforce workflows and performance reporting
* Produce / approve prospect outreach / invitation material
* Managing end to end delivery of each event with a focus on performance
* Work with partners to put on co-host events
* Monitor response rates per event, taking appropriate action to optimize performance
* Forecast, measure, and optimize new business performance
* Maintain CRM and reports with all relevant event, attendee, new business and revenue information
* Coordinate and answer queries from various internal parties – BDMs, BSCs, senior stakeholders, presenters
Essential skills & experience
* Experience working within a high performance marketing function
* Creativity and writing skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines under own management
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience of managing B2B events, and creating / understanding business processes
* Ability to prioritise and organise time effectively
* Eye for detail and accuracy
* Great team working skills
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Extra day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Profit Share Scheme.