Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Become part of Croner-i’s growing marketing team in London to support the marketing
management team in delivering business strategies within budget restraints. You will
promote the business as the market leader in providing online resources and commentary
to professionals who need support for tax & accountancy, HR, health & safety, and
In a role reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing you will help to implement the marketing
strategy. Your role will include managing and overseeing the execution of marketing
strategies and campaigns to develop brand awareness and build brand reputation.
· Implement marketing plans, campaigns, and promotional activities to a provided
brief (and develop them in collaboration with more senior marketers).
· Generate and execute marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
· Help deliver pipeline and marketing qualified leads (MQL) through effective
management of Paid/search engine optimized (SEO) content
· Review paid campaigns alongside our agency, working alongside our Marketing
Manager to optimize ads and budgets and develop future strategies
· Compose and proofread creative copy.
· Update content on the company website in line with search engine optimization
· Work with our Marketing Manager to implement a successful email strategy,
including building subscribers and improving lead generation
· Share content and promotions via social networks
· Monitor competitor activities and generate leads for products and services.
· Assist with customer data and campaigns on the CRM platform.
What you bring to the team
· Strong analytical skills
· Good problem solver and solution provider
· Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Team player who is also comfortable leading on responsibilities independently
· Creative, with an eye for design.
· An enthusiastic can-do attitude and a drive to succeed.
Why join our team?
Croner-i is a multi-award-winning place to work. The role suits someone who enjoys writing
B2B copy for a variety of industry sectors. The office is fast-paced, so we look for
colleagues who have a positive and results-driven attitude. And through training and development, we make sure that you have the resources you need to build your career