Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Start Date:
We’re looking for a driven, hard-working and self-motivated individual to join our digital marketing team at Peninsula Ireland to help drive lead acquisition and revenue generation for employment law, HR and health & safety consultancy services.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in a target driven environment where multi-tasking is a must. You will promote activity across a variety of channels for the largest company in the Group, Peninsula and its sister company Graphite HRM and position each business as the market leaders in providing HR, employment law, and health & safety support services to SMEs in the Ireland.
· Work collaboratively with the marketing teams in Dublin and Manchester to plan and deliver
focused digital marketing strategies and activity
· Promote high quality engaging B2B content across a number of digital marketing channels
including PPC, display advertising, SEO, email marketing, PR, and organic and paid social
· Monitor and track lead generation activities; capturing client and market intelligence;
maintaining our client and prospect databases
· Support the PPC and SEO teams with keyword and content strategy & requirements.
· Work closely with our internal PR team to identify outreach opportunities with publishers,
bloggers and influencers
· Update our social media channels and execute paid social campaigns
· Support the development of our content marketing strategy including blogs, thought
leadership guides, whitepaper downloads product fact sheets, presentations and multimedia
· Help manage the company websites – creating and updating website landing pages
· Support the events team with promotion of seminars and webinars
· Analyse website metrics and make recommendations that will help improve business
· Prepare and provide regular analysis and reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, as appropriate)
· Stay up to date with industry news and developments, monitor competitor activity, customer
behaviour and the latest trends to improve the performance of our promotional activity.
What you Bring to the Team
· Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree
· Minimum of 3 years’ in a B2B digital marketing role
· Knowledge and experience of PPC and SEO practices
· Experience of managing corporate social media accounts
· Experience executing campaigns and tracking performance on paid advertising platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn. · Good understanding of content marketing · Competency using website content management systems · Experience using analytics tools to measure and optimise performance e.g Google Analytics · Excellent communication skills – able to influence stakeholders at all levels. · Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines. Desirable Criteria · Digital Marketing qualification · Experience using a CRM system e.g. Saleforce · Knowledge or experience of marketing automation software e.g. Marketo