Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Salary: £50000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you looking for your next challenge within a busy and fast paced environment, my client are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.. working in a busy B2B environment, everyday is different!
Currently seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Manager to join a growing and fast-paced marketing team, working in vibrant offices in Blackfriars, London. With fantastic office perks, they are the perfect place for high achievers to grow and thrive.
The role will play a key part in the online acquisition growth plans and the ideal candidate will have the desire to work in a supportive environment where a driven personality will succeed. They should strive to continually improve results and be able to thrive in a friendly working environment with a desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals.
We’re looking for a hard-working and self-motivated person to deliver multiple automation campaigns across our group companies to prospects and clients.
· Grow and manage Paid Search activity with partner agency.
· Expand digital campaign into new paid channels, Retargeting, LinkedIn, Affiliate Marketing,
· Report and benchmark performance of campaigns and make business cases for ongoing growth.
· Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing set-ups.
· Assist with management and monitoring of multiple email nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads progress through the sales funnel.
· Brief, project manage and work alongside platform and creative teams to build new creative and landing page assets.
· Implementation of best practice processes to ensure quality of delivery and optimal turnaround time.
· Line management of Campaign focused team
What you bring to the team
· Experience with Google Ads platform and Google Analytics
· Experience with Salesforce CRM software
· Experience using Marketo desired- or any other marketing automation software
· Strong email marketing and campaign experience
· Strong communication skills
· Analytical and detail orientated
· Excellent time management, and ability to meet deadlines
· Great opportunity for the right person
Who we are
As part of the Peninsula family of companies Croner-i provide resources, guidance and tools for Accountancy, Tax Compliance, HR and Health & Safety professionals via our online content platform. We provide a library of expert-written commentary, source materials, legislation and tools like calculators and templates to businesses ranging from sole practitioners through to household names.