Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: E-Learning Marketing Manager
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-winning information resource business for HR, Tax & Accounting Professionals in their search for an E-Learning Marketing Manager to their team. The leading UK’s Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, who provide a service to 28,000 Client’s daily business operations are on the hunt.
The role reports directly into the Director of Digital Marketing, and will involve managing the E-Learning platform and content; creating value to existing clients whilst promoting services to prospects. As well as managing, creating and implementing new material.
Main Duties as a E-Learning Marketing Manager:
* Leading the e-learning client and prospect marketing campaigns.
* Developing, implementing and managing content (Videos, live e-learning).
* Increasing engagement with Prospects by developing and implementing specific content for Prospects.
* Managing and improving content to clients (managers and employees) and increase the take up by clients.
* Developing, managing and accurately reporting on the data on the e-learning platform
* Project managing individual e-learning assignments and multiple projects to specific timescales, working closely with key stakeholders across the business.
* To drive the use of a variety of tools including graphics, video, animation and audio editing packages to create innovative digital content and deliver best in class e-learning.
* Identifying and building relationships with key business stakeholders who can guide on the hot topics which will resonate with clients and prospects.
* Attending education sessions delivered by key knowledge experts in the business which will initiate content ideas.
* Considering where you can product place the e-learning offering in the client journey to get maximum engagement.
* Supporting the business with all marketing campaigns, client engagement and sales improvement relating to e-learning.
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Profit Share Scheme
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years