Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: London
Job Title: Editor - Development
Job Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Start Date:
This position represents a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to develop their career in publishing within a privately owned, fast growing company. The role is responsible for sourcing and developing digital content for a portfolio of products in the business compliance sector.
* Identify and respond to market developments to ensure products exceed customer requirements and expectations.
* Source authors and commission new content for products, portfolios and market sectors and to repurpose existing content assets.
* Manage the author relationship and work closely with editors to ensure timely delivery of high-quality content within agreed budgets.
Day to Day Responsibilities
* Sources and manages authors/ subject experts to write high quality content
* Develops and enhances existing and new products, in liaison with fellow Development Editors, Content Managers and Product Owners
* Supports customer facing teams, including sales, marketing and retention
* Seeks and responds to customer feedback
* Analyses usage data to prioritise content pipeline
* Collects and interprets market intelligence on competitors
What you Bring to the Team
* Experience of working in a B2B publishing environment
* An ability to identify and turn hot topics into content development opportunities
* A sharp eye for detail and passion for accuracy
* Great communication skills and a knack for networking
* Knowledge of employment law an advantage
* Commercial acumen
* Resilience to change and the ability to adapt to work in a digital environment
* Positive, proactive, can do attitude
Why Join our Team?
Croner-i are a leader in knowledge and content for the HR and Health & Safety, Accountancy and Tax Compliance sectors. We have a fantastic reputation and client base within these industries, and have aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You are joining our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Our client base is ever-expanding and our consistent focus on client satisfaction continues, driven by the excellence of our people. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.