Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: London
Job Title: EMEA Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Job Salary: £18 - £23 Per Hour
EMEA Payroll & Benefits Specialist
£18 – £23 per hour
Our client, a leading Financial Services firm based the City of London are seeking and experienced EMEA Payroll & Benefits Specialist on an interim 3 months plus assessment.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
Assist the Payroll and Benefits Manager with the outsourced processing of the monthly Payroll for HCC Service Company Inc. and International employees based in the UK, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
Assist with the administration and maintenance of all company employee benefits.
* BDO to process all country payrolls (approx. 800 employees) using BDO Systems and HCM PeopleSoft.
* Work with BDO to ensure that deadlines are met for employees to be paid accurately and on time in accordance with local and contractual legislation.
* Reconciliation of all payroll costs, in the relevant local currency, enabling the local contacts to approve their payrolls each month.
* Ensure that payroll processes are updated in a timely manner ensuring that they comply with Internal Audit compliance standards and JSOX/ISO requirements.
* Assist with the administration of all employee benefits, including salary sacrifice schemes for Pension and Childcare Vouchers, as well as Private Medical Insurance and the Cash Plan, Gym, season ticket loans, Life and PHI cover, EAP, GP Service and online benefit portal.
* Act as HR expert for all employee queries relating to Payroll, Pension Auto-Enrolment and employee benefit schemes.
* Liaise with Finance to complete monthly payroll reconciliation, ensuring timely and accurate payment of statutory and voluntary payroll deductions to HMRC and other 3rd parties.
* Responsible for updating, correcting and maintaining employee records using HCM PeopleSoft and BDO Evolve and act as HR expert for both systems.
* Assist with collecting payroll and benefit data to produce annual returns such as P11ds for the UK and Total Compensation Statements for the UK and Europe.
* Liaise with BDO to ensure year-end processes for all countries are completed.
* Updating of benefit guides, promotion of new and existing benefits alongside the Marketing team.
* Assist the Payroll & Benefits Manager with the preparation of the Short-Term Business Visitor Agreement, applications for A1 Certificates of Coverage, and other ex-pat related duties.
* Other reasonable duties and projects as required.