Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: London
Job Title: EMEA Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £250 - £350 Per Day
Our client an international global market leader is seeking a EMEA Payroll Manager to join there EMEA Payroll team on a 6TH Months interim basis.
This position will review and approve payroll for France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and UK.
This role is a remote working role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage timely and accurate monthly payrolls of over 200+ staff across 7 payrolls.
* Direct supervision of small payroll team through effective coaching and performance. management including review of high-volume review.
* Ensure payrolls are compliant with statutory regulations.
* Deliver results on key performance areas for payroll metrics and issue management process.
* Work effectively as change agent and drive continuous process improvement.
* Provide data support for internal and external payroll audits and local wage surveys.
* Identify, research and resolve day to day Workday Payroll issues.
* Understand taxation of employee and employer benefits and deductions.
* Support SOX key controls and quarterly reviews.
* Manage International payroll providers (Workday/ADP Streamline/Safeguard).
* Ensure stock activity for EMEA region is processed and reported. (RSUs, ESPP, ISOs, NQs).
* Review and audit all quarterly/annual filings.
* Review payroll journal entries and reconciliations.
* Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks).
* Review and optimize current processes and procedures through continued integration of systems, enhanced automation and digitization of records.
* Maintain strong and productive relationships with People team, including Benefits, Operations, Finance, Stock Admin, Legal and other internal stakeholders.
* Manage employees’ payroll related queries (and escalations) and proactive communication on payroll legislative changes.
* Assist with audits and perform special projects or other duties as requested.
* Review and resolve tax notices and reconcile all payments.