Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: London
Job Title: EMEA Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £40000 - £42000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
* Purpose of role is to support the payroll processing needs of a Global company and its overseas subs & branches, reporting to the Payroll Manager.
* EMEA Payroll administration: to support the Payroll Manager in processing payrolls for Europe, Middle East, and Africa (38 Countries), in conjunction with payroll service providers and its overseas branches. Working in a payroll team of 5.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
* Responsible for collating, validating, and organizing the EMEA payroll data before submitting to payroll bureaus (as payroll owner)
* Validating the payroll data, we have in payroll with the Exception reports in UltiPro whilst adhering to the Company process, procedure, and Country wide Legislation
* Responsible for raising/following up on any payroll data integrity issues found during reviews with HR as needed
* Responsible for preparing relevant country payment files into correct folders per payment process (including salaries, benefits, and any tax payments (PAYE, NI, Pensions, Medical etc )
* Undertaking payroll reconciliation to the payroll reports, having the expertise to breakdown a payslip manually for some of the EMEA Countries and UK
* Checking Payroll reports thoroughly and carrying out variance analysis using the templates we created. Validating the Payslips against GTN to ensure that Net pays balance to GTN
* Approving the Payrolls by communicating with the payroll Bureaus and third-party Vendors
* Responsible for ensuring that SAP master data is updated per employee details and upload payments are tested before actual pay date (if using SAP upload programme)
* Responsible for creating new templates for the HSBC payments such as new starters, new medical joiners, and new Pension joiners
* Liaising with HR Comps & Benefits and Finance teams with any queries
* Updating the year-to-date payroll reconciliation report on monthly basis
* Responsible for the year-end review and preparation for the Tax declaration of each EMEA country
* Communicating with the Bureau and third-party vendors for the new tax year rates and Tables
* Managing service level agreements with Payroll bureaus for assigned countries and contribution to regular monthly/quarterly vendor calls
* Responsible for their assigned countries user guide booklet ensuring they are always complete and up to date
* Responding to Employee payroll queries
* Managing an open-door policy, providing Customer Service both internally and externally, giving a good and quality service. Responding positively and constructively to their needs. If not resolved, then a follow up will be done.
* Manage the Payroll mailbox ensuring mails are answered in a timely manner and filed appropriately.
* Up to date payroll record keeping and filing
* Contribute to Payroll Projects as required (currently on-going payroll and HR transformation project)