Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Employment Law Advocate
Job Salary: £40000 - £50000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client a true market leader in their field is looking for an experienced Litigation Consultant specialising within employment law to join their field-based team. Experienced within Advocacy the successful candidate will manage cases across their locality with some requirement to travel across the UK.
This is fantastic opportunity to be able to work from home and within the field representing clients within employment tribunal cases. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Advocate, looking for an improved work life balance or a HR professional who has represented the company interests within a Tribunal setting.
We are looking for candidates who are confident, articulate and legally qualified, who have direct employment law experience. The successful candidate will be part of the UK Legal Team and will work closely with the employment law advisory service, the Litigation Executive teams and Senior Leadership Team. There is a strong focus on delivering high standards of care and service to our clients and we are looking for someone with good communication skills and high professional standards.
* Review allocated claims brought against clients in the Employment Tribunal, in conjunction with the appointed Litigation Executive preparing the case, to include approving the drafted pleadings, disclosure exercises and bundles of documents.
* Representing clients in Tribunals and hearing and contested cases at tribunal.
* Preparation of cases, write up and running trials in court.
* Provide clear assessment of client cases, and identify and manage risks to the client including cost implications.
* Representing client interests wholly and presenting all legal arguments relevant.
* Advocacy experience, ideally within employment law.
* Experience of representation in employment tribunal cases.
* Professional qualification preferred but not essential.
* Hold a full valid driving licence, and can work with autonomy and independently.
* Ability to work under pressure.