Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Employment Paralegal
Job Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Litigation Executive, specialising in Employment Law.
We are looking for a bright, confident, legally-qualified individual with Employment Law experience, to work in a dynamic team and cover all aspects of case preparation. The role requires you to assist Clients with Early Conciliation and Tribunal matters by assuming conduct, from advising on merits of a case, drafting responses to exchanging witness statements as well as completing telephone preliminary hearings.
The ideal candidate will relish assuming responsibility for a caseload in a fast-paced but supportive team environment. The focus is on great client service, along with a firm commercial approach.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Reviewing Tribunal and Early Conciliation matters including complex open track matters.
* Drafting of responses, witness statements and relevant applications.
* Dealing with all aspects of document disclosure and creation of bundles.
* Liaising with Tribunals, Claimants’ representatives and clients.
* Discussing merits of a case and achieving commercially favourable settlements.
* Working alongside and supporting corporate clients as a dedicated Litigation Executive.
* Conducting preliminary hearings by telephone.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Law degree (or GDL) plus good experience and/or a professional qualification (LPC/BPTC)
* A real commitment to helping clients through a difficult time.
* A positive approach to a busy workload and team work.
* A genuine passion for employment law and high attention to detail.