Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Caitlin Harris
Job Location: London
Job Title: Employment Tax Consultant
Job Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
My client is an expert in tax & accounting, providing professional advice to businesses seeking to optimise performance. They offer reliable, high-quality information and tools to support SMEs in areas of tax, VAT, payroll, employment, HR, H&S, and commercial legal advice lines. They are a trusted partner, helping to minimise uncertainty and reduce error for businesses.
We are searching for an Employment Tax professional to join a growing advisory team. Your day to day will include:
* Case management responsibility for insured and uninsured employer compliance cases
* In depth research for clients, producing reports including IR35 contract reviews
* Attendance at Alternative Dispute Resolution meetings
* Drafting technical opinions, and letters to the HMRC on behalf of clients
* Keeping up to date with all areas of Employment Tax, maintaining a strong working knowledge of legislation
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a background in practice, industry, or HMRC, and be an expert in the following:
* Benefits in kind
* National Minimum Wage
* Employer Compliance
What’s in it for you?
* 20 days of annual leave, rising to 22 after two years, 27 days after three years, and 28 days after five years
* Additional day off for your birthday!
* Profit share incentive
* Contributory pension scheme
* Eye Care Contribution
* Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
* Private health care after 5 years
* Christmas Bonus (after 3 years continuous service)
This role is 100% remote. The organisation would require you in the office for the first week of employment while training is undertaken. All travel, accommodation, and meal expenses will be covered during this week.