Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Employment Tax Specialist
Job Salary: £38000 - £42000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you an experienced employment tax professional, looking for an exciting return to the workplace? This could be the perfect opportunity to use and enhance your tax skills on a permanent basis and working closely with the HR, Finance and Tax teams as well as a point of contact for all other areas of the organisation and a broad range of clients for employment tax matters.
The role will require previous experience of working in employment tax and excellent analytical skills with the ability to work with and or support a variety of teams.
This is very much a collaborative not a stand-alone role, so you will have a desire to be part of a great team.
Below are some of the tasks although these are not exclusive:
* Employer taxes- assisting with the management of employer taxation-related issues and obtaining advice from external advisors as required
* Being current on legislation and regulatory rulings impacting payroll.
* Advising management, the Reward and Payroll teams on required actions.
* Ensuring the organisation’s compliance with payroll tax reporting and withholding responsibilities.
* Advising and assisting with taxation issues for global mobility cases and liaising with a third-party vendor if necessary
* Assist with other ad hoc tax duties within the area of Employment Tax.
* Assist with HMRC enquiries.