Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Events Administrator
Job Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
Are you looking to start a career in Admin? Or simply looking for a change?
We are working alongside a vibrant company who are part of a Global Group that has a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing.
They have been running for over 80 years with incredible growth plans for the next 5 years. They have achieved 20% growth in the last 3 years and have won many awards such as ‘the best company to work for award 2021’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2023’.
You will be enrolled onto our career pathway so you can work your way up from Administrator. Our client plans up to 75 events per quarter and require an administrator to support the Events Coordinators in the business.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Processing Delegate Registrations and Confirmations
* Assisting Event Coordinators with all administrative arrangements to support event preparation
* Data Entry including Entering Delegate Satisfaction Reports onto Salesforce
* Ordering and creating Delegate Packs
* Managing associate presenter’s diaries
* Dealing with venue correspondence – POs/contracts/final numbers/number confirmations
* Monitor and manage multiple email inboxes.
* Phone coverage Monday and Friday
* Process feedback sheets after every co-hosted event
* Process requested reports information from BSC/BDM
* General department admin support during busy periods
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Free Parking
* Free Breakfast Mondays
* Daily, weekly, and monthly incentives
* Profit Share Scheme
* Day off on your Birthday
* Perk Box Discounts
* Access to EAP
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years
Why join our team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we are looking for someone who has a positive and can-do attitude.