Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Events Exhibitions Executive
Job Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Do you have exhibitions experience? This is an ideal role for an Events Enthusiast looking for events & exhibitions exposure? You will plan, prepare, promote, execute and attend UK exhibitions!
We are currently seeking to appoint an Events and Marketing Executive to join a growing and fast-paced marketing team, working in vibrant offices in Blackfriars, London. With fantastic office perks, we’re the perfect place for high achievers to grow and thrive.
The role will play a key part in the business’s growth plans and the ideal candidate will have the desire to work in a supportive environment where a driven personality will succeed. They should strive to continually improve results and be able to thrive in a friendly working environment with a desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals. We’re looking for a hard-working and self-motivated person keen to kick start their career in marketing and events!
Day To Day:
* Directly support our Head of Events, growing our events business via webinars and events meeting business set KPI’s
* Coordinating business webinars and event projects, end to end, maximising the return from any event related activity. This may mean attending events outside of working hours.
* Create marketing plans, alongside Lead Marketing and Events Executive and execute in line with business objectives and
* Supporting the creative team from time to time with producing PowerPoint presentations
* Work alongside the wider marketing team, partnerships, involving their expertise where necessary, ensuring that any deadlines are supported and adhered to
* Assist in the design and implementation or targeted marketing campaigns to capture new clients and expand existing business. This includes collating the campaign data for subsequent analysis
* Assists in external PR communications using press releases, web presence and social media
* Assists with software such as Marketo and Mailchimp developing weekly customer newsletters and a variety of email communication
* Provides ongoing project management and event logistics support and podcasts
* Assist the wider Marketing team with key projects when needed
* Manage branded merchandise, monitoring stock, placing new orders and shipping when required, working with the marketing team to ensure consistent use of branding
* Coordinate internal communication or marketing activities and events
* Assisting with administrative tasks such as event admin inbox
* Support with sales force
* Achieving results – Plans and completes tasks. Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
* Communication – Communicates with colleagues effectively by listening and sharing information. Able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation.
* Customer Focus – Understands who the main customers are and the required standard of service. Basic understanding of marketing.
* Commercial awareness – Understands own job role and does this well to help business succeed.
* Teamwork / Building – Commitment to team initiatives and goals and to work with team members.
* Numerical analysis – Ability to analyse, organise and present numerical data e.g., financial, and statistical.
* Written communication – Ability to express ideas clearly in writing, in good grammatical form and in such a way as to be clearly understood.
* Initiative – Originated action and ability to establish efficiently an appropriate course of action.
* Accountability – ability to problem – solve under pressure with audiences of around 500- 2000 people per webinar, being the person responsible for solving any technical or joining issue