Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: Executive Reward Analyst
Job Salary: Competitive Salary
Executive Reward Analyst
Main Purpose of Job
Working alongside the Group Head of Reward in a fast paced environment, we’re looking for an Executive Reward Analyst to support the management of the company’s executive reward policies, compliance and communications.
Your key responsibilities include:
· Support the production of the annual Directors’ Remuneration Report;
· Providing data insights and analysis for Remuneration Committee (RemCo) papers;
· Support with the design and delivery of the executive long-term incentive plan;
· Completion of reward analysis and cost modelling;
· Support the implementation of our global mobility arrangements;
· Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the key relevant compliance and guidance information relating to executive reward issues; and
· Working on ad-hoc reward projects throughout the year, including research and analysis together with the development of recommendations.
This role is ideal for someone who has a few years’ reward experience as a reward analyst who would like to develop their knowledge specifically in the area of Executive Reward and has strong analytical skills, advanced excel skills and is able to work collaboratively across the Group.