Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Solicitors/Law
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Face2Face Consultant (Field Based)
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
Are you a HR professional or Employment Lawyer with good technical skills who can respond to often short-notice assignments in their region and beyond, and produce thoughtful legally compliant and well-written reports? With the ability to act impartially, identify and quantify risk for clients?
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years?
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for an experienced Face2Face Consultant to deliver an expert HR service in the field in order to support their clients in dealing with formal meetings with their employees – conducting and advising on consultancy, capability, disciplinary, grievance and appeal issues as well as investigations and settlement negotiations.
The HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
* Attend meetings with clients and their employees as arranged and diarised by an office-based paralegal and either conduct these or support the client to do so, as required.
* To undertake mediation, conciliation and other employment relations services as may be requested by clients from time to time.
* To provide clients with advice and guidance on their legal position with individual employees or groups of employees, with due regard to your duty of impartiality.
* Regularly achieve or exceed the target of conducting seven meetings per fortnight.
* Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business.
* Targeted to have 70% client facing time per week.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Educated to degree level in HR, law or related business discipline or with substantial professional experience
* Background in HR management, consultancy or in employment law
* Highly professional presentation, service focussed and personable; quickly able to form good working relationships with people who may be stressed, angry or upset.
* A ‘can do’ approach to UK wide travel, challenging situations and problem solving.