Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Turner
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Financial Controller
Job Salary: £50000 - £55000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Group are delighted to be recruiting a Financial Controller for a leading IT services business based in the East Midlands. Due to continued growth enjoyed by the business over recent years there is an opportunity for an ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified Financial Controller to join this successful business.
Working within a fast paced environment, the Financial Controller will oversee the day to day activities of the finance team and work with the Finance Director on providing key department deliverables. The Financial Controller is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of financial transactions across the ledgers, budgeting and forecasting, including the delivery and commentary of the management accounts.
Overseeing a team of 15 including Management Accounts, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Payroll you will have a hands on approach to successfully delivering team objectives to deadlines and agreed timescales and be able to explain and liaise with non financial stakeholders and the wider commercial business.
Day to day duties will include:
* Co-ordination and review of the month-end reporting procedures
* Preparation and review of the monthly management accounts and preparation of monthly reports and variance analyses
* All month-end Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Preparation of all budgets and forecasting across multiple revenue streams.
* Management of cash flow
* Manage the Audit process and full year end accounting procedures
* Take on a commercial role within the business working with the sales teams and customer services to provide profitability analysis of the business across all variance avenues.
* Day to Day management of the Finance Team
The Ideal candidate will require the following skills:
* ACCA, CIMA or ACA Qualified
* Team management experience of a Finance Team
* Can do attitude, proactive approach
* Excellent Excel skills
* Demonstrate sound knowledge of financial reporting procedures
We are looking for FC that is keen to be visual across the business and bring new ideas to drive profitability and revenue and drive service. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading business for a candidate that is looking to grow and look for progression and promotion within a business.