Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Job Salary: £45000 - £55000 Per Annum
My client an award-winning global consultancy, outsourcing the best Health and Safety, HR and Employment Law services to businesses across the UK and Ireland are growing… believing in what they do with a clear commitment across a wide range of sectors, they are keen to grow the team with big plans for the new year! Join an organisation with a supportive and engaging working environment, giving individuals the best opportunity to excel and grow within themselves and their career!
* Want to find an organisation that pushes you to achieve the most?
* Are you seeking a role which offers you flexibility?
* Opportunity to further grow and develop your career?
* To design, develop and maintain complex and bespoke web and mobile based applications.
* To deliver new business systems utilising AGILE and LEAN techniques.
* To work within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
* Work closely with the BAs, QAs and other developers to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
* Identify on-going improvements to existing business systems and processes and deliver scalable solutions across the system portfolio.
Who we are looking for
Frontend developer who has experience of the following:
* Integrating a single page application with RESTful endpoints using AJAX
* Managing project dependencies with npm
What would make you stand out:
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* Knowledge of web usability
* Experience of automating development workflow with Gulp
* Knowledge of component based architecture
* Experience with a component based framework such as React
* Experience of Test Driven Development
* Experience of using CSS pre-processors such as Less or Sass
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and I can promise you’ll enjoy every single day.