Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Job Salary: £45000 - £55000 Per Annum
My client an award-winning people management software company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Frontend Developer!
Are you looking for a new role? Want to work in one of Manchester’s most vibrant, fast-growing Businesses?
My client is on the hunt for driven and dedicated developers to join our team. Offering a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Who are we looking for?
* We are looking for the most talented Web Front End developers in Manchester to join us. You’ll be working in a properly agile cross-functional team with C# API, iOS, Android, BA, and UX disciplines. Everything you will do has a strong focus on user-centered design, iterative development and validated learning.
* You’ll also work alongside with our other front-end developers helping to continuously improve our excellent React based platforms. We already have an independent component library with living documentation used by two apps; we’ve recently adopted hooks and React Testing Library; we will continue to evolve our platform as new compelling ideas come along.
* Do you like to work in a collaborative environment where your voice will be heard?
* Want to work with some of the best engineers around who understand that we all get better when we give people the freedom to learn and grow?
* Do you want to work somewhere which is already successful and getting bigger every year? Where the ideas you have today can be live tomorrow?
* Our core technical skills are ES6, React, Styled Components, and React Testing Library; our newest platform is using Netlify, Tailwind, and Gatsby too. But we think personal skills are just as important – collaboration, enthusiasm, teamwork, and just being a nice human!
We offer you a fantastic workplace with all the support you need to grow as a professional working with some of the best! With regular social events and a generous benefits package, we believe in making sure our employees know how brilliant we think they are!