Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Health Assured are hiring a Full-Stack Developer to join our established IT Team and work on a variety of projects. To provide full-stack development support, maintaining the front-end of our company websites and providing API solution integration for both client-facing and internal solutions and provide Health Assured with support for continual improvement.
An experienced and highly skilled developer with experience working with .NET based content management systems such as Umbraco and PHP based systems such as WordPress. Capable of working independently while multi-tasking several projects at one time. Responsive development experience and API integration experience is a prerequisite; experience working with Umbraco is desired.
Day To Day Responsibilities
* To design, develop and maintain complex and bespoke web and mobile based
* Be able to build templates from UX designs. Completes all user interface
* development as indicated in design, ensuring site matches (thorough testing of work)
* Implementation of security and data protection
* Be able to quickly identify and resolve all live defects
* Independently responsible for delivery / coding of Front-End development for the
* corporate websites.
* Responsible for documenting your code
* CMS development, deployment, and Maintenance (WordPress and Umbraco)
* Integration of 3rd Party API interfaces and application to application integrations.
* Provide technical support and troubleshoot existing integrations
What You Bring To The Team
* Proven skills in successfully delivering projects on time in an agile manner
* Experience working with cross-functional inter-departmental teams
* Knowledge of components of web commerce, relational databases, creative design
* process and object-oriented programming
* Demonstrated ability to confidently manage challenging front-end and back-end
* Enthusiastic, flexible attitude, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Provide front line support when issues arise
* Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procedures, schema design)
* Understanding of test-driven development.
Essential Skills And Competencies
* HTML 5
* GIT Version Control
* RESTful Service Calls
* XML, PHP, Python, Node.js or related language
* Able to design, develop, deploy and support RESTFU, or SOAP services as well as
* experience writing fault tolerant code
* Experience with 0Auth 2.0 authentication and security standards
* .NET or C# experience nice to have
* Experience in Cloud Computing Services (GCP/Azure/AWS) an asset
* An understanding of Salesforce technologies (including Apex)
Why join our team?
this is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. the office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. so, if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you will soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at health assured.