Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: London
Job Title: Global Benefits Manager
Job Salary: Competitive Salary
Our client is an organisation at the top of its field. They are now seeking a global benefits manager to cover an interim period across a diverse set of countries. They will be looking for the right person to hit the ground running.
* Benefits experience across the EMEA region.
* Stakeholder management.
* Strong excel skills.
* Plan remuneration bundles and extra projects that line up with the organization’s essential arrangement
* Guarantee pay rates and advantages agree with the current enactment about common freedoms and pay value
* Distinguish patterns and actualize new practices to draw in and inspire representatives
* Direct exploration on representative fulfillment (for example utilising overviews and quantitative information)
* Recharge our remuneration plans with financial and non-money related advantages dependent on worker needs
* Monitor winning compensation rates and ensure we offer serious pay plans
* Draft sets of expectations, work investigations and arrangements
* Structure pay in manners that will yield the most elevated incentive for the association
* Assess and report on the adequacy of worker advantage programs
* Track remuneration and advantages benchmarking information Prerequisites
* Information on building pay bundles and extra projects for different divisions and rank levels
* Incredible comprehension of occupation assessment and occupation examination frameworks
* Great logical abilities
* Experience with work enactment in different nations
* Involvement in representative fulfillment overviews