Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Riannon Seal
Job Location: London
Job Title: Global HR Analyst
Job Salary: £38000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A highly recognised retailer is currently looking for a Global HR Analyst to come on board and help develop the global Compensation & Benefits strategy and operations in line with the overall business needs and to manage the central HR reporting and systems for the global business.
* Working closely with finance and the wide HR department you will be responsible for managing global personnel costs, people budgets and central HR budget during budget setting and reforecast processes.
* You will be managing and communicating both the global salary review and annual bonus process.
* Producing remuneration and other reports for internal and external stakeholders as and when appropriate
* Managing all relevant HR reports including, employee turnover, headcount, sickness, compensation and benchmarking.
* Project manage Gender Pay Gap and grading activities
You are going to need to have experience working within a compensation role within a fast paced environment, including work on salary review bonus setting and share plans or executive remuneration. You will also need to have extremely strong HR analytical experience around reporting and systems exposure as well as process improvement experience. You must be able to use excel at an advanced level as you will be using pivot tables, v-lookups, functions and formulae.