Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Graduate Counselling Programme
Job Salary: £25,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Are you a 2022 or 2023 grad looking to start your first full-time counselling position?
Are you looking to join a supportive company that will give you further training to develop your career?
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our Client who are a trusted health and wellbeing network who have been making a positive difference in over 15 million lives. Our client offers the most comprehensive employee assistance programme on the market, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
We are looking for professional, hard-working graduates with strong communication, high levels of computer literacy and high levels of organisational ability with a desire to make a difference to people’s lives.
* Interview dates TBC.
* Start date -Jan
This is a brilliant opportunity to begin your counselling career with the expertise and support from the number one EAP in the UK. The 6-month graduate scheme will provide you extensive training and development throughout, before you move into a full-time Wellbeing Counsellor role.
This 6-month full time graduate scheme will develop your skills in areas such as:
* Digital Counselling
* Telephone Counselling
* Solution Focused Counselling
* Risk Assessment and Managing Risk
* Safeguarding Training
* Online CBT
* Online Counselling
* Case Management
It is essential that you have the following:
* Minimum diploma level 4 in Counselling & minimum of 100 counselling hours
* To be a member of the BACP
* BACP (or equivalent) membership and accreditation paid for
* BACP CBD Hub
* Up to £60 per month for supervision
* Inhouse supervision
* Monthly incentives such as weekends away!
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (plus an additional 2 days after 2 years service)
* Birthday Off/Mental Health Day
* Profit Share Scheme
* Perkbox (staff discount scheme)
* Christmas bonus after 3 years of service
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Fab Fridays- dress down & free treats
* Allied Pride Network
* Social events throughout the year
* Free breakfast on Mondays
* Fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
* Free annual flu vaccine
* Private health insurance after 5 years service
* Life Insurance
* Discounted eye test
* Discounted glasses/contact lenses prescription