Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Graduate Finance - Credit Controller
Job Salary: £20000 - £24000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
STUDY SUPPORT AVAILABLE!
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Graduate preferable with a numerical based degree to get their food in the door with a rapidly growing HR & Software business.
With a direct reporting line into the finance manager and a functional reporting line into the Group Head of Credit, the position is suitable for an individual who is bright, confident, positive and an excellent communicator. You will need to bring in experience in either a Credit Control, Customer Service or similar department and be capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic but supportive team environment.
The post holder will appreciate and be able to rise to the challenge of delivering the expected performance both from a team and as an active member of a team. Focusing not just on excellence in cash collection but also delivering targets in an environment of exceptional service and client care. A pragmatic, commercial approach to problem solving and excellent negotiation skills are all prerequisites for this rewarding role.
* Daily motivation and drive to meet or exceed short term performance goals.
* Taking responsibility for own daily collection call schedule.
* Meet or exceed individual goals, KPIs and SLAs and take full accountability for the delivery of same.
* Monitor performance against KPI’s & SLA’s and be able to explain deviations from targets including but not limited to:
* Movements in Aged Debtors profile
* Activity Stats (call volume, call time, email queue)
* Work with the Development and Service Delivery Manager to identify training requirements and agree coaching schedules.
* Ensure direct call method is always the first collection contact attempted.
* Initiate escalation of account queries where resolution is outside Payment Team authority or advice required.
* Build and maintain a close working relationship with Customer services/client Experience and other business functions, to resolve all complaints to the clients’ satisfaction.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders on account queries.
* Accountability for the overall performance of the credit function
* Adherence to individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for internal and external stakeholders.
* Cash Collection, Rescheduling Arrears, Direct Debit coverage, Outbound Call targets, Debtor Days, Collection Efficiencies, Aged Debt movements.
* To ensure a high level of attendance and punctuality.