Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Security
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Graduate - Finance - Credit Controller
Job Salary: £11 - £12 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are working with an world leading security company looking to bring on a Junior Credit Controller on an initial interim basis.
This is an entry level position and would suit someone early in their career looking to get their foot in the door within a finance environment. This position would start off as more of a Junior Credit Controller dealing with queries but quickly develop into a fully-fledged member of the team. If you have recently completed a degree in a finance relatable subject, this could be the role for you!
The role will go perm for the right candidate.
Candidate Onboarding and Expectations:
* A positive, resilient, and personable character with the ability to build rapport quickly
* Target driven
* Have a great sense of humour and are not afraid to pick up the phone!
* Adaptable to change and fast growth businesses
* Pay attention to detail
* Are eager to learn about the business
* Collecting outstanding invoices by telephone and email
* Using SAP
* Taking credit card payments
* Setting up direct debits and negotiating payment plans
* Chasing cancellation invoices and escalating to third party for collections
* Reporting insurances to third party
* Maximise collections by achieving cash target
* Minimise aged debt, bad debt and DSO
* Performing other sundry tasks as requested by line manager