Job Reference:Grad Rec London_1652178347
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Job Salary: £23000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group – the #1 Recruitment Company, as supported by our 5* Trustpilot status – is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the heart of the City.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant | Perm or Temp desks available | No experience necessary
The Portfolio Group is an awarding winning, market leading specialist recruitment consultancy sourcing high calibre talent within the Payroll, Human Resources, Credit Control and Procurement sectors.
With new business levels at a record high we are looking to recruit a number of outstanding individuals to be part of our continued expansion and next phase of our exciting development. You will have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and respected clients in the country. We require highly personable, motivated and driven professionals who share our values that hard-work, honesty and integrity deliver success and long term business relationships.
We have a team of experienced Recruitment Consultants in place already making a huge impact on the market – they now require more future superstars, Trainee or Graduate Consultants to continue this expansion!
Due to the entry-level nature of this role no recruitment experience is necessary although we will of course consider applications from other agencies. We’re focusing on the attitude, drive and personality of potential consultants and will provide full training with a clear path to progress your career combined with market leading salary, commission, benefits and lucrative bonus scheme.
Portfolio’s Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultants will:
* Have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and most respected clients in the country working on a high volume of live vacancies across multiple industry sectors ranging from Financial Services to Technology, Media to Retail, FMCG to Manufacturing, Construction to Hospitality, Education to Healthcare and Aerospace to Automotive
* Take immediate ownership of existing key client relationships (warm desks) and be responsible for ongoing development and pipelining of new clients.
* Act as a ‘sector expert’ to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other Portfolio division consultants. This will mean you’re in your development of attracting active and passive talent to market and prospect to live and potential vacancies with our clients.
* Be expected to hold candidate and client meetings to better understand needs, wants and motivations – providing an honest and consultative approach.
* Provide ongoing strategic planning to grow and expand your client and candidate pool in order to achieve full earning potential.
We offer our Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultants:
* Uncapped commission with NO threshold.
* Competitive basic salaries.
* Modern, state of the art offices.
* Opportunities within both temporary and permanent divisions.
* Chance to work closely with our directors and receive excellent support and mentoring.
* Transparent and structured career progression.
* Excellent internal incentives, including lunches and holidays (Dubai, Miami, St Tropez, Ibiza etc.)
* Comprehensive benefits package.
There’s a reason why our staff retention is hugely above industry average here and people stay with us for many years (and in some case the entirety of their careers!). We have an unbeatable company culture mixing a fantastic working environment our London HQ where we work closely as well as share social events both in London and Manchester – all of course paid on the company!