Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Michael Agbortabot
Job Location: London
Job Title: Graduate Sales Consultant
Job Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 Per Annum
Recently graduated and wanted a career in sales but not had the right opportunity or received the right training? We can change that!!!
Our Sales Academy programme will help shape and mould you into a successful sales consultant!
We are proud to be working exclusively with our client who is the UKs leading information resource platform for HR, H+S, Tax and Accounting. We are currently seeking an office-based business sales consultant to join our fast-growing busy team to support our BDMs on the field.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a vibrant company that has been running for over 40 years with incredible growth and have won many awards such as the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2023’.
Your career will start with a Paid Sales Academy Training programme, this will give you all the right tools and knowledge to become a successful salesperson AND start earning commission from Day 1.
More about the role…
Sales consultant are the key to our continued growth and success, quite simply, the more business you win, the more money you earn. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to business owners, introducing our services, and creating a great opportunity for the business development team to sign up new clients for our services.
What do we look for…
We’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, high-performing new Sales Consultant to join our team who will promote our HR Inform solutions. Your main marketing tools, with the help of your Business also inherit an existing client base from which you can develop new business. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy and target focus are pre-requisite for the job.
* Schedule sales opportunities with senior professionals to promote HR Inform
* Work with your Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly plan to maximise sales opportunities.
* Self-generate new leads, appointments, and referrals through day-to-day new business activity.
* Achieve quarterly sales targets.
* Accurately build, manage, and maintain your sales pipeline.
* Thrive to work in a fast-paced, target-focused high energy and high-reward culture.
What you bring to the team
* Must be Degree Educated (Ideally graduated within the last 3 years)
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets: Staff are expected to take responsibility for their individual targets.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
* A professional and intelligent approach to work
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Vibrant Offices in Central London (Looking over the Thames)
* Profit Share Scheme
* Perk Box Discounts
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years
Why Join the Team?
My client is a leader in knowledge and content for the Accountancy, Compliance, HR and Health & Safety sectors. They have a fantastic reputation and client base within these industries and have aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You are joining their organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Their client base is ever-expanding and are now a multi-award-winning place to work. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results-focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.